Bale Mountains National Park (locally known as DINSHO) is located 400km southeast of Addis Ababa. It contains a spectacularly diverse landscape. The high altitude, afro-montane Sanetti Plateau rises to over 4,000m and includes the highest peak in the southern Ethiopia highlands.
Bale Mountains National Park is the ultimate destination for hikers, wildlife watchers, culture and nature enthusiasts, bird watchers and more!
Tour Type:- Trekking to the Bale mountain
Tour code:- CTO 011
Travelling by:- Surface
Departure:- Morning from Addis
Rout:- Trekking to Bale Mountain
- Day1:- Arrival At Addis and sightseeing of the capi¬tal. O/n Addis Ababa in a chosen hotel.
- Day2:- Drive to Dinsho . O/n camping at the park headquarters.
- Day3:- After breakfast Start trekking from Dinsh- French-Abera-Weib river, and the water falls of the weib river. O/n camping.
- Day 4:- Fencha Abera- Wassama 3900mts above sea level .O/n camping
- Day5:- Wassama- Gebre Guracha .After some hours trekking. Camping at the Foot of the Batu Mountain.
- Day6:- Debre Guracha-Knonete(Trekking get the vehicle. Drive to wondo genet O/n hotel.
- Day 7:- Visit some of seven rift valley lakes O/n hotel
- Day8:- Drive back to Addis. In the Afternoon Shop¬ping at the biggest market of Africa, Merkato. O/n Addis Ababa
- Day9:- Departure